This will allow you to create more accessible content with a much wider reach.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide to translate subtitles.
How to translate subtitles with ScriptMe step-by-step
1. Open the subtitles file you want to translate by clicking on See subtitles
2. Open the Language dropdown (in this video, English is the original language)
Now you have to click on Translate
3. Choose the language you want to translate
You can translate in over 100 languages.
In this case, we are going to translate it into Swedish.
4. Click on Translate and wait for the job to finish.
In a few seconds, you will see the subtitles translated.
And here they are. As you can see, now the subtitles are in Swedish.
5. You can also translate subtitles individually.
To do this, select the timestamp you want to translate and click on Translate subtitle.
Now select the language you want to translate.
As you will see, it will instantly translate the statement for you.
Finally, click on Translate to get the translation.
You have your timestamp translated there, while the others keep their original language.
So far this, guide, we hope you find it very useful.
If you have more questions or other queries, please write us through the chat or contact page.