Here’s how to transcribe a YouTube video with the URL of the video itself.
Please follow the steps below
Transcribe YouTube video with the link
In this quick guide we show you step by step how to transcribe videos hosted on this platform, without having to download them.
1. Go to YouTube and search for the video you want to transcribe.
2. Copy the video link from the address bar.
3. Log in to your ScriptMe account and click on Upload file.
4. Paste the link and click on export.
5. Select the language, the number of speakers and whether you want to transcribe or generate subtitles.
6. Click on See transcription and edit to your liking.
7. Export it in your preferred format.
And that’s it!
We hope the tutorial has been helpful.