We all know that there are times when you need to find a specific word or sentence that someone says, but you don’t remember in which interview or podcast to look for it.
We want to help you, and that’s why we’ve just launched the Content Search function for enterprise users.
Here we are going to tell you how you can find that file you lost in the project using the ScriptMe search engine.
Let’s get started.
How to search for keywords in your project transcripts
Many times you may not remember the name of the file you transcribed, but you may remember some words or phrases that are said in the audio of the file.
With that, you can be sure that you will find your transcription very quickly.
1. The first thing to do is open the project where you want to search for the transcript you cannot remember.
There you will see all the transcribed or subtitled files of the project. In this case, there are three transcripts from three different meetings.
I remember in one, and there was something about highlighting the audio while playback the video.
2. So in the search box above, I will put the word “playback” to find that file, as you can see in the image below.
3. I press enter, and ScriptMe will search for all files in which the word “playback” appears.
Here it is!
In the Meeting 2 file, we talked about this. Now I can start working on this project again or download it.
You can copy the contents of the timestamp to the clipboard.
It will be displayed as follows:
Or you can open it directly by clicking on the Open button.
Now, you can make all the improvements you consider or export it in the desired format.
Some points to consider
Some points about search in transcription.
- Content Search looks for words or sentences in the project that you are in and shows precisely the timestamps that contain those words.
- When you have found the content you are looking for, you can copy the timestamp (with its metadata) and paste it into Word if you like.
- You can also click and open the transcription file that contains your content.
- When the transcription file opens, the player will jump to the content directly so you can play it back and check if it’s what you need.
- Content Search is only available for enterprise users and those invited to projects by Enterprise users.
If you need more information, please write to us through the chat or the contact page.