In our global community, accessibility is increasingly important for us to reach a wider audience and create more inclusive content for your brands. Subtitles can be powerful tools to help you open up your content to as many people as possible.
ScriptMe not only helps you generate subtitles in no time thanks to the power of AI, but it also lets you export videos with subtitles in just a few simple steps.
Export videos with burned subtitles steb-by-step
Without further ado, let’s look at how to export a video with subtitles using ScriptMe:
2. Once you’re in your ScriptMe dashboard, you’ll see a list of all your transcripts and subtitles.
Find the video that you want to export with subtitles and click the See subtitles button:
If you haven’t generated any subtitles yet, check out our guide on how to do that here.
You will now see the ScriptMe subtitle edit page. This is your one-stop area for editing and customizing your subtitles.
3. Next, click the Export button to open the export subtitles popup window:
4. In this window, you can preview the video a final time before continuing with the export.
You’ll also notice two export options. The top one is to export a video file with embedded subtitles. The second is to export only the subtitles in a subtitle file format, like .SRT.
For this guide, we’ll click the top Export button to export the video with subtitles:
5. When you click on it, it will start preparing the download of your file.
Don’t worry, it will only take a few moments.
6. We will also notify you in your email when it is ready.
7. Here you have it, ready to download by clicking on the Download button.
8. You will see that it is already downloading, you just have to wait for it.
And, that’s it! Once the download is completed, you’ll be able to play your video with subtitles included.
You can now upload this video to streaming sites or share it with your friends, colleagues, or clients to be enjoyed with subtitles.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on our contact page or via chat. We will be happy to help you!